What is Saazy Template?
Saazy Template is a repository that contains a Next.js app and reusable components for building a beautiful marketing website for SaaS or anything else.
- 12+ beautifully designed pages
- 16+ reusable components
- Blog/Docs features
- Next.js app and Static App support
- Good DX supported by:
- TypeScript, ESLint, Prettier
- Typed CSS Modules class names
- Monorepo - pnpm Workspace and Turborepo
- Free updates
What are included?
- Form submission
- Sign in
- Sign up
- MDX page
- Docs (we are here)
Sazzy includes 16+ UI components you can freely utilize anywhere in the monorepo by importing from
See Components for details.
See CMS to know how the content management system works.
See Blog and Docs for details about each feature.
Saazy has built-in form features enabled out of the box.
See Forms for details.
- TypeScript for most code.
- CSS Modules for styling.
- Contentlayer for processing markdown/mdx files for blog and docs.
- heroicons for most of the icons.
- pnpm for package manager.
- pnpm Workspace for making monorepo.
- Turborepo for build tool.
- ESLint for linter.
- Prettier for formatter.
Saazy is built on top of monorepo architecture powered by pnpm Workspace.
/apps/saazyfor the Next app
/packages/componentsfor shared UI library
/packages/utilsfor shared utility functions
Next App vs Static App
Next App is a fully functional Next.js app while Static App has some limitations.
For details, see Next App vs Static App
A zip folder that contains a monorepo and an exported Static App